Re: [Anjuta-list] Adding other project wizards

On 2002.07.09 18:57 Todd Goyen wrote:
The CVS version should be released soon, but i am unaware of
the timetable and thought it would have happened already.
Naba may no more.

As soon as I finish the project I am working on in my Real Life work at the moment (c. 1 week hopefully, but that's not the first time I've said that) I will try to make the release. It really is just a matter of time and finding space in my life to work on Anjuta! :-(

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com