RE: [Anjuta-list] Toolbar Function Names

Fixed it. Ctags is the key. Sorry for the stupid question.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Akre [mailto:PAkre keylabs com]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 2:44 PM
To: 'anjuta-list lists sourceforge net'
Subject: [Anjuta-list] Toolbar Function Names

To All:

I have Anjuta installed on several boxes (ver. 1.1.7 & 1.1.8), but on some
ot the boxes the drop-down list for function names is empty. On the others
it seems to work fine. All are SuSE 7.2 and 7.3 boxes. All files are
standard .c files. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

Peter Akre