Re: [Anjuta-list] executing a program in 1.8

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 03:23, Andy Piper wrote:
> On 2002.01.06 21:23 Greg Sarsons wrote:
> > I tried executing a program in a terminal and after the program
> > was done the bottom of the message was "Press any key to
> > close this terminal ..." was displayed.
> >
> > Any key did not work, only the return key closed the terminal.
>
> It's fairly straightforward to change this if it's a general
> problem for all users - just a string change in
> anjuta_launcher.c. What is the general view on this? Is the
> message inaccurate?

My idea was to really accept "any key", but it seems the getchar() call
in anjuta_launcher.c isn't working properly.

Limiting it to "Enter", obviously, will not be a problem, because the
"Enter" key will be always there on the keyboard along with the rest of
the keys. :)

-naba

Backward conditioning:
	Putting saliva in a dog's mouth in an attempt to make a bell ring.