[Anjuta-list] how can i do that Include Paths won't auto add -I?

hiya! i'm working on a gnome1.3 program. now.. i use pkg-config to get a LIBGLIB_CFLAGS
and LIBGLIB_LIBS for example! so in Setttings -> Compiler and linker settings i need
to put my includes in Include Paths and my librarys in Library Paths. the problem
is that it's auto adding -I and -L, so in compiling i get -I-I/dir
so to overcome this i need to put there ". ${LIBGLIB_INCLUDE}" so in this way it
does -I. -I.... so it works. but is there a different way? without adding another -I. ?
thanks

Kfir Ozer
	ICQ: 1416041