[Anjuta-list] Re: Dependency problems

On 2002.02.27 11:13 Girish Sahasrabudhe wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to find all the required software
which will allow me to install anuta 0.1.9 without getting any
dependency problems. I have Redhat 7.1 installed on my machine
and could work with earlier versions of the IDE without such
problems.

You will need to compile from source. If you were using the previous version of Anjuta successfully, you should be able to compile and run OK without updating any of the dependent libraries (I run a compiled-from-source version on my RH7.1 machine).

The RPMs are now built on stock RedHat 7.2, so are unlikely to work on RH7.1.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com