Re: [Anjuta-list] How should i add a source-file to a libglade project using anjuta?

On 2002.02.18 18:32 Kent Nyberg wrote:
I want to add a source-file to my libglade project created
with Anjuta but i can not seem to find how that should be
done. Can some one please tell me how it is done, if it is
possible.

OK, so you generated your libglade project with the project wizard.

With the project open, go to the Project tab (the first of the 3 tabs in the Project window). Right-click over the source[src] directory, and choose Import File -> Source file. Done!

Have a nice day!

My day is over, now for some relaxation :-)

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434