RE: [Anjuta-list] Not a regular file?

I have a team of about 15 developers working with Anjuta. We all get this
error. We use RH 7.1 and 7.2.

The error seems to be inconsistent. We encounter this error when pressing
the OK button, when double click on the filename and sometimes we spend
quite a while trying to enter files to the project. When we give up, closing
and restarting Anjuta usually helps.

This problem is really a drag, especially when you try to add more than one
files (when integrating with another developer, for example) and then we get
a few messages like that. Then we have to find out which of the files was
not added and try to add it again.

The picture Daniel sent is quite accurate. It is very similar to what I get
(in my RH 7.2 I use ximian gnome so it is a bit different).

This problem also happens in all forms of installation (rpm and compiled
sources). I'm positive this happens in version 0.1.8 and 0.1.9. I don't
remember about the previous versions. Also my use was not as intensive as it
is now.

Any more information I can provide so this problem will be fixed?

	Segev.