Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta install problem

On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 15:38, Korhan GURLER wrote:
> I've searched the directories but i couldn't find any symlink that could
> cause a loop. Does anyone have Slackware binaries? It seems that i
> couldn't compile it from the source code until someone patches this
> issue.

I've just built a Slackware .tgz from my installation but I'm really
unsure if it works. Can you test it and send me results, so I'll keep
providing the package for next releases?

It'll be at http://enver.casdb.com/slack/anjuta.tgz in about ten minutes
and the upmost site will contain my homepage soon.

BTW, enjoy anjuta neat or on ice! :)

> --
> MATH AND ALCOHOL DON'T MIX!
>         Please, don't drink and derive.