Re: [Anjuta-list] Interface question

On 2002.02.05 20:20 bj38118 appstate edu wrote:
Is there any way to make the [+] toggle (for lack of a better
term)

Fold :-)

stop between the { and } braces?  I do not really like how
it goes from the { to the start of the next function, it bothers
me because I am accustomed to whitespace separating
functions by a little bit.

Have a look at the values for the fold properties in anjuta.properties (/usr/share/anjuta/properties/anjuta.properties on most systems). They are all of the form fold.xxx=value (usually 0 or 1) and can be manipulated to alter the appearance.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434