Re: [Anjuta-list] Two bug of latest CVS version

On 2002.02.05 19:04 [A]ndy80 - Andrea  Grandi wrote:
1) editing code, if you con with mouse on orizontal scroll bar,
the mouse pointer is the same than when you edit or select text

This worked for me initially, without the messages window showing. However, after I tried to verify the second issue you reported, I found that the mouse pointer does indeed show as a caret when over the horizontal (and vertical) scroll bars.

2) in the terminal window, if you scroll with mouse wheel, it
doesn't scroll till the end.

Confirmed - it does not seem to scroll down through the last few lines lines.

These are both pretty minor. If there are easy fixes, they will go in before the release, otherwise they will have to be recorded and fixed for the next version.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434