RE: [Anjuta-list] Cool screenshots!

>===== Original Message From Naba Kumar <kh_naba yahoo com> =====
>Misha may update the website with these shots. Andy may also consider
>using these in the manuals. The one shown in the manual currently looks
>very bad.

The one in the manual currently is somewhere around 0.1.5/0.1.6, so it is well
out-of-date. It was taken at a high resolution so it does not look too good
when scaled down.

However, I cannot use these in the manual since they do not obey the GDP Style
Guide (which requires all screenshots to use the microGUI Sawfish theme, and
default GTK+ theme). If you want to take another one showing a "working"
Anjuta session - I only need one for the introduction - then I'll be happy to
use it.

Andy