Re: [Anjuta-list] Lang description

On 2002.02.02 22:44 Joe Seeder wrote:
i wont to adopt this IDE for Rebol programers , where should i
search langs descriptions , and how can i add newone ?

The language modes, aka "lexers" come from Scintilla (www.scintilla.org), since that is our editor. To find out more, you should go have a chat with the Scintilla team. We try to sync Anjuta with each Scintilla release - although we are currently one behind, I think.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434