[Anjuta-list] CVS tarballs

Hello,

I was wondering if some additions could be made the the CVS tarball section.

1.  Add Anjuta2.
2.  Have the script add the tarball only if the file has changed.  (Cuz I wanted to grab the file and it was broken but I couldn't grab an earily one because they were all the same).
     This could be done by MD5SUM the last file and compare it to the tarball just created and if they are the same skip adding it.

Thanks

Joe
http://www.linuxmail.org/