Re: [Anjuta-list] Problem managing Anjuta's windows

Try right clicking in the offending windows. There should be an option
to dock the windows. Things have changed since 0.1.9 to make this more
consistent. In 0.1.9 you need to make sure the Project tab is selected
in the Project window to find this option.