Re: [Anjuta-list] Error: Project not succesfully generated

Problem solved!

Vadim Berezniker <vadim berezniker com> nailed it.

For some reason I had to downgrade gettext from ver. 0.11.2 to ver. 0.10.40. I just downloaded the 0.10.40 version, compiled it just as the 0.11.2 version was compiled, going by the Slackware 8.1 build script and, Bang! That fixed it.

If anybody else encounters this problem, try this. I don't know why, exactly, but it fixed it. Anjuta rocks!

Thanks!

Chuck Bell
crbell linuxmail org