[Anjuta-list] New project creation failure

Hi!

I am a long-time Anjuta user. I recently built and installed the latest
beta1 tarball.

I created a dynamic library project with no problems.

But now I want to create a Gnome C project. I fill in all the forms in
the wizard and when I click OK, the project generation fails with those
messages:

"Unable to create file:
/home/nlaplan/projects/tempconvert-0.1/macros/ChangeLog. System: No such
file or directory."

What is this meaning?

Creating a Gnomemm project using "both C and C++" works well.

Thanks for any help.

Nicolas Laplante