Re: [Anjuta-list] Compiling with Anjuta

On Tue, 2002-08-20 at 04:58, Maya wrote:
> I looked for [setting]->[compiler and linker]->[support] but I could
> not find it in the command bar of ANJUTA. Are you sure that those are
> the steps to follow? Perhaps I missed something?

The [settings] menu item comes after the [windows] (in the older
version. Current anjuta doesn't have [windows] item now). Make sure you
have enough high screen resolution to see that.

Also, try out the beta-1.0 which was released recently.

-naba

The man on tops walks a lonely street; the "chain" of command is often a
noose.