Re: [Anjuta-list] using CVS.

pck wrote:
> i'm using anjuta-1.9.
> In window "messages" is CVS "subwindow" or smth like
that.
> How can I use it? How can I update project to my CVS Repo from
anjuta?
> I've searched Anjuta user manual and haven't found any
description. :(

There is no CVS support in Anjuta 0.1.9. You  should download the
latest beta (1.0-beta1) from the website. The CVS messages window
was just there as a "marker" in 0.1.9.

I'm afraid that the manual still has not been updated to cover
the use of CVS. Hopefully you will find that it is pretty simple
in 1.0-beta1 :-)

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com