[Anjuta-list] callback !

Hi,

I have designed with Anjuta/Glade a window containing a push button and
an edit field. I've set a callback function on the button on the click
event. I'd like to modify the edit field's text when the user clicks on
the button.

Sounds simple !

my problem is that in the callback looking like :

void on_pbReseau_clicked(GtkButton *button, gpointer user_data){ ... }

I don't see how to get here the references of the edit field.

Thanks !

Benoit
begin:vcard
n:HOFFERER;Benoît
tel;cell:06.60.19.70.27
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;8, rue Ferdinand Meunier	;La Croix Saint Ouen;;60610;FRANCE
version:2.1
email;internet:benoit hofferer free fr
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Benoît HOFFERER