Re: [Anjuta-list] Build all errors whit wxWindows Library

> Is there documentation about the library wxWindows for Anjuta ?

No.

Which example have you tried to build? What was the erroroutput?

In general you need to copy *all* sourcefiles of the specific example, i.e.
.cpp, .h (if any), images (if any) and any subdirs, to your projects
src directory.
Then import the .cpp files to your project and don't forget to remove the
generated main.cc.
After that a 'Build from the top directory of the Project' should work.