Re: [Anjuta-list] libgconf-gtk-1.la

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 21:03, SainTiss wrote:
> libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libgconf-gtk-1.la' is not a valid libtool
> archive
>
> I don't see how it could be gnome's fault, since it obviously is the
> anjuta makefile instructing to link with libgconf-gtk-1.la, right?
Where did you see this ? Anjuta's src makefile.am doesn't link to gconf.
Either your libtool installation is broken (or Andy's one then, since
it's the system where the tarball have been made), either one of the
$gnome_prefix/lib/*Conf.sh is broken (linking to gconf whereas it
mustn't). I think libtool's cache is broken on your box.

Try reinstalling libtool and/or overwrite the one shipped with Anjuta
tarball to see if this fix the issue.

Cheers,

--Stef