[Anjuta-list] CVS tarball problem

Hi all!

I have downloaded the ajnuta-0.1.9 tarball and could compile it with no
problems. Then I took the CVS tarball dated 11th of march, untared it in
the same directory, and still make was successful.

Now I downloaded the CVS tarball dates 22th of April and did the same. I
get errors at linkingtime:

fileselection.o: in func file_selection_hide_widget:
.....fileselection.c:51:undefined ref to
gnome_filelist_set_multiple_selection

and others in the same file as well as

project_import_cbs.o: in func on_page4_next:
.....project_import_cbs:132: undefined ref to string_free

and others in the same file

Is there anything missing which is needed for the newest version of
Anjuta which I have to install or what am I doing wrong? Is the way with
untaring over the existing tree correct?

Thanks for help!

Bernhard

Bernhard Lechleitner
Research & Development