Re: [Anjuta-list] build

On Tue, 2002-04-16 at 00:19, John J. Cruz wrote:
> during the  build process many error messages were generated, HOW DO I
> STOP THE BUILD PROCEES?
To stop the process, select 'Stop Build' from the Build menu.

> How do I print messages.
If you are using anjuta from CVS select 'Save Build Messages' from the
Build menu. If using a stable version it will be in the Edit menu.

> Aside -lm for the math library, are there other arguments for the other
> libaries?  I cannot find -lim, what is it ?
There's an option for every library. If the library is called libim,
then the option will be -lim. Searching for libim on Google, shows an
image manipulation library.

> What does this error message COLLECT 2: LD RETURN / EXIT STATES mean?
It means there was a link error. Probably couldn't find a library or had
an undefined reference. The error messages above it will say this.

--
Dan Elphick
High Performance Computing Group