Re: [Anjuta-list] A minor problem

--- Brent Jackson <bj38118 appstate edu> wrote:
> I am still having one minor problem with the program...
>
> say I have a function
>
>      void foo(int a, char *b)
> +    {
> |
> |          //do stuff
> |
> |    }
> |
> |__
>
>      void bar()
>

> I want the thing to stop at the second brace, like this:
>
>      void foo(int a, char *b)
> +    {
> |
> |          //do stuff
> |
> |_   }
>
>      void bar()
>
> Is there some easy way to do this?  I have been looking around in
> the
> options and have found no way to make it do such a thing.  I know
> it
> is a small complaint... not too important, but still it exists.

Well, that's actually done to gobble up the extra spaces (blank
lines) that may appear after the second brace and the start of the
next function. If that's not done then it would not look very
attractive when we have all the functions folded off.

If you really want to stop at the brace and not extend it to the
start of next fuction, then you will have to talk to the scintilla
guys. May be they have an option, which don't know of.

Regards,
-Naba