Re: [Anjuta-list] A minor problem

le mer 03-04-2002 à 16:17, Roy Wood a écrit :
> >I want the thing to stop at the second brace, like this:
>
> I'm not clear on what you mean by "I want the thing to stop at the second
> brace."  Do you mean you want the code to be folded there or the debugger
> to halt there or something entirely different?

i've also noticed this.
it's really a minor problem, but a confusing "visual effect".
the horizontal line assumed to show the closing brace is not always
showing the closing brace, but sometimes the next line (or a few lines
lower when empty lines are following the closing brace)

it's confusing and not visually "clean".

really minor bug, but annoying one