Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta for Solaris x86

On 2001.09.22 23:41 Leopold Rouhart wrote:
> Anjuta for Solaris 8 x86 ??????
>
> Because not. Very important, because sun workshop C++ is more
> expensive and Anjuta on Linux is very good.
>
> Try porting Anjuta on Solaris please.

I've been willing to do this for some time, except I don't know
Solaris, or have access to it. As Stef says, in that case the
best we can do is to help to resolve compilation issues.

Unless anyone would like to donate install media for Solaris
x86.... assuming it can be installed to triple boot with WinXP
and Linux... 8-)

--
Andy Piper - Fareham, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434