Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta for Solaris x86

On Sun, 2001-09-23 at 00:41, Leopold Rouhart wrote:
> Anjuta for Solaris 8 x86 ??????
A lot of ppl requested it, but we don't have Solaris access :(

> Because not. Very important, because sun workshop C++ is more expensive and Anjuta on Linux is very good.
Thanks.

> Try porting Anjuta on Solaris please.
Hum, the worst solution is to bring us a full log of a Solaris
compilation (even if it don't fully compile), and perhaps we'll can fix
those issues. If it compiles, perhaps someone will make a solaris pkg ?
Can you please do this for us ?

Thanks, enfin je veux dire merci, après tout on est voisin ;)

--Stef