Re: [Anjuta-devel] Re: [Anjuta-list] How do I import an existing project?

On Mon, 2001-10-29 at 11:16, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> AFAIK, you can't, currently. However, it is not very difficult to parse
> Makefile.am s recursively to generate a structure like:
> <top subdirs="src include ...">
> 	<subdir>
> 		<target name = "xxx" type = "lib/ltlib/exe/shell/...">
> 			<sources>a.c b.c c.c</sources>
> 			<extra>...some target specific rule...</extra>
> 		</target>
> 		<extra>..some subdir level (Makefile.am) rule...</extra>
> 	</subdir>
> 	<extra>..some top level (Makefile.am) rule..</extra>
> </top>
>
> Is anyone working on a Makefile.am importer/exporter ? This is something
> I'm interested in and can be pretty useful. If not, I might have a go at
> it.
>
> - Biswa.

Stephan is working on a new project manager, which has the capability to
accomodate recursive directories, but I don't think it has got an
importer. It would be nice if you could have a look a the
project-manager module in anjuta cvs (in sourceforge and not the gnome
cvs).

Regards,
-Naba