Re: [Anjuta-list] Problem getting the latest cvs version

Hi Segev,

On 2001.11.05 16:21 "Levi, Segev" wrote:
I'm having trouble (firewall wise) getting the latest CVS
version of Anjuta.

Yes - a lot of people seem to be in the same position at the
moment, hopefully Misha will automate tarball availability soon.

Can anyone, please, send a tarball to me.

No, I'm afraid I'm not going to e-mail one - but I'm uploading
today's snapshot to
http://www.andyp.uklinux.net/linux/tmp/anjuta-cvs20011105.tar.gz
and it will remain there for a few days. I'm not going to be
updating it though, it's only a static snapshot, but as far as
I'm aware it should build perfectly.

Uploading now - it's a slow connection though, so bear with it
until it's all there!

Andy

--
Andy Piper - andy piper freeuk com