Re: [Anjuta-list] Help compiling a GTK-- test program

> > I'm trying to compile a test GTK-- program using Anjuta-0.1.7, but I

> > /home/maverick/Projects/Testaissa-0.1/src/window1.hh:481: undefined
> > reference to `Gnome::Main::Main(int, basic_string<char,

Does Anjuta handle symbol crossreferences? Gcc doesn't, and that
was painful, I had to list objects multiple times, until I ended
up using ar & ranlib to make a single library of objects before
doing the final linking with gcc.. Oh well, I haven't used Anjuta
for ages, could well be something else.

I hope that large project support could be part of Anjuta soon..

-- Timo Suoranta -- tksuoran cc helsinki fi --