[Anjuta-announce] Anjuta-0.1.3-alpha released

Title: Anjuta 0.1.3 released
Hi,

I understand that it took me quite a long time to make this release, but considering the inconveniences I had, and the amount of upgrade I had to make, I think the delay is justifiable.

This release is the alpha release of 0.1.3. That means many things may go wrong, especially in the project management section (since it was rewritten with more sophisticated codes). Anjuta version 0.1.4 will be target as the bug fixed, more stable version of Anjuta 0.1.3.

Many people wanted to join the anjuta development, but unfortunately I was unable to create a CVS repository for Anjuta that time. Now Anjuta 0.1.3 alpha will be available at the gnome repository very soon (a day or two, I suppose). I hope that's a good news.

The new stuffs added to Anjuta 0.1.3 (since the last release) are listed below. I am afraid, the list is inconveniently long. I couldn't help myself as the difference was too big. :).

Thanks,

-Naba

The links given in the home page is not correct (I couldn't up date it). And I was unable to upload in the sourceforge. Anjuta will temporarily reside here untill it is uploaded in sourceforge.

Here are the actual links:

  1. RPM: Anjuta version 0.1.3 Alpha release (Source tarball).
    • [ 6th Mar 2001 ]
    • File name = anjuta-0.1.3.tar.gz.
    • Download size = 1.39 MB.

  2. RPM: Anjuta version 0.1.3 Alpha release (Binary Rpm).
    • [ 6th Mar 2001 ]
    • File name = anjuta-0.1.3-1.i386.rpm
    • Download size = 1.32 MB.

  3. RPM: Anjuta version 0.1.3 Alpha release (Source Rpm).
    • [ 6th Mar 2001 ]
    • File name = anjuta-0.1.3-1.src.rpm.
    • Download size = 1.39 MB.

New Features in Anjuta 0.1.3:

  1. => Anjuta now integrates Scintilla editing component:
  2. => Dynamic Project Management:
  3. => Java style Properties management:
  4. => Supports for Other languages added:
  5. => On-Board command editor:
  6. => Provides Hilite style editor:
  7. => More inteligent messaging system:
  8. => Bookmarks management: