[Anjuta-list] Lose cursor with a black background

I am trying Anjuta 1.4 and when I switch the background color to black for
the editor, I lose my cursor since it is apperently black. Is there a patch
I can make to fix this as I prefer a black background with contrasting
foreground colors.

I run Redhat 6.2 with XFree86 4.02 and the latest publicly available Ximian
Gnome code.

So far, I like Anjuta. I havecurrently been using Glimmer and SlickEdit and
this is very much like SlickEdit in features but with a better, native
GNOME iterface.

regards,
Luciano Chavez