[Anjuta-list] feature request

Hi!

First, there's typo at
http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/contacts.html. subsicribe should be
subscribe.

Next, do you plan features such as man integration (so that man page
from function is only few mouseclicks away) and automatical showing of
prototype?

Second, my pet feature: "spell checker" for C. Something like if you
type pritnf() you get it underlined in red [it has no prototype, your
etags system could be capable of doing this]. Misbalanced brakes and
they are marked red. Etc. I'm not sure what is best way to implement
it. Using etags-like system might do the job; another possibility is
to constantly run gcc in background, and mark errors directly in
source.

[That would be welcome feature, anyway. Mark all lines with error with
red after compile].
								Pavel
--
The best software in life is free (not shareware)!		Pavel
GCM d? s-: !g p?:+ au- a--@ w+ v- C++@ UL+++ L++ N++ E++ W--- M- Y- R+