Re: [Anjuta-list] reporting few bugs

> > getting CVS version working. autogen.sh fails:

I upgraded to latest automake (includes aclocal) and autoconf
versions. Then it complained about gettext; upgraded that too.
Now I get this, more and more weird:

Copying file po/Makefile.in.in
Adding an entry to po/ChangeLog (backup is in po/ChangeLog~)

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /home/fs/tksuoran/local/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf
macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running xml-i18n-toolize... Ignore non-fatal messages.
patching file `po/Makefile.in.in'
Hunk #1 succeeded at 35 (offset 1 line).
Running aclocal  -I macros ...
Running autoheader...
autoheader: error: shell error while sourcing
/tmp/tksuoran/ahTJ5otT/traces.sh
**Error**: autoheader failed.

What does the please copy mean? Aren't they already where they should be?
I tried moving TMP (& TMPDIR) to elsewhere, same results.

-- Timo Suoranta -- tksuoran cc helsinki fi --