Re: [Anjuta-list] reporting few bugs

> File this bug for me. In addition to the following.
>
> * Selection for cursor color.
> * Selection for selected text color.

When I went to debug the default project (console),
I got hilighted one line of the source with yellow
background color. What is this, and I certainly
would like to change that color as well.

In fact, there probably isn't much in anjuta.properties
that I would not want to change..

I tried pressing the 'Toggle breakpoint at cursor' button,
but I keep getting ERROR: No line 11 in main.cc.

Can I tell anjuta to use .cpp as default filename extension
for C++ sources?

I can't see line numbers, how do I enable them? I would like
to right-click on the line number and choose Add Breakpoint
from menu, like I do in Visual C, is there something like
that in anjuta?

Is it possible to arrange the project window to be part of
the main anjuta window (like Visual C) and not separate window?

More comments later.. Now that I finally got anjuta working :)

I have rebuilt 0.1.5 which I am now using. I have problems
getting CVS version working. autogen.sh fails:

tksuoran hylkykari:~/work/anjuta$ ./autogen.sh
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
deletefiles is  macros/gnome-gettext.m4
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
You should update your own `aclocal.m4' by adding the necessary
macro packages gettext.m4, lcmessage.m4 and progtest.m4 from
the directory `/aclocal'
Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running xml-i18n-toolize... Ignore non-fatal messages.
patching file `po/Makefile.in.in'
Hunk #2 succeeded at 34 (offset -2 lines).
Hunk #4 succeeded at 215 (offset -2 lines).
Running aclocal  -I macros ...
aclocal: configure.in: 32: macro `AM_PROG_XML_I' not found in library

**Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
installed all of the packages you need, or you may need to
set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"
for the prefix where you installed the packages whose
macros were not found

What could be this? It isn't long ago (a month, two at most) when
I build gnome from sources to my local directory.

-- Timo Suoranta -- tksuoran cc helsinki fi --