Re: [Anjuta-list] Add support for other files & multiple binaries

Erwan Becquet wrote:

> Hi to everybody working on Anjuta and doing a so great job !
>
> I have two questions :
>
> 1. How add support for a new file type, I looked in doc
> and could'nt find this info anywhere. I want to add a file
> type (IDL) to be able to compile it via compile command. I
> don't see how to add IDL type in languages list in
> parameters/commands menu. I just need that ! Then adding
> my own IDL compiler in compile command ...

Right now it is hard coded. It was actually a work arround
for extending the configurability of the internal.properties
file. It will be soon user plugable.

> 2. How deal with a project where there is more than one
> binary ? I think about a client / server project for example
> where you need to build either client and server.

Keep the main binary (or choose one of them as the main binary)
and let anjuta work on it. Put the other binaries (modules) in
separate sub-directory under the main project directory. Add the
module name in project configuration. Maintaining makefile for
these extra moduled is your job. Anjuta will only maintain the
main module.

We have to go on this way, untill has the support for multiple
modules. Right now it does not have.

Except the
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Erwan.
>
> PS: Could you mail response, not just put it on website ?
>
> --
>   `6_ 6  )   `-.  (    ).`-.__.`)   Doctorant au C.N.A.M.
>   (_Y_.)'  ._   )  `._ `.``-..-'    Systemes Informatiques
> (il),-''  (li),'  ((!.-'            becquet cnam fr

-Naba