Re: [Anjuta-list] variables recognized outside of the first function in the source code

kgp wrote:

> I hope I am missing something... please point me to a FAQ if I am.
>
> It seems that Anjuta only recognizes those variables in the first function. I
> am using version 0.1.4
>
> By 'recognizes' I am refering to the pulldown menu that I assume is supposed
> to contain a list of the variables in the program.

Those are the global variables and not the variables in the first
function.
It wouldn't be a good idea to put all the available variables name in
the
list as that would cluster the whole thing. Another idea would be to
display
(list) a separate "local" variable names for the current frame alone.

> Kevin Partridge

-Naba