[Anjuta-list] Managing project with more than one source directory

Hi all,

I have quite a big project. It is unacceptable to put all the files in one
directory since it includes many modules.

Moreover, those modules will have to integrate with more modules that will
be supplied by other developers (some as source, some as libraries).

Moreover, we program in C++. We'd like to use the namespace given to us by
the language and of course build a directory structure according to that.

We are going to have thousands of files and they can't reside in one
directory.

How can I manage more than one directory, under the src directory? It is OK
for me that all source files (and even libraries etc.) would be under the
src directory, but not in its root but in a certain directory structure.

I'd also like that the makefiles would be generated automatically and let
anjuta maintain them.

I'm sure this is possible, after all it is an essence in C++ projects, but I
don't know how to do it in Anjuta.

I read all the existing documentation and found nothing that will help me (I
use version 0.1.8-2).

Please help me out here....

Also, I'd like to know how can I tell Anjuta to create a library as a
project's product and not an executable. How can I do that?

thanks in advance...

Segev Levi
MARS (MMU-NG) Open Platform Team Leader
Trilogue & MultiMedia Division Comverse