[Anjuta-list] Gnome-terminal sµx (changing default term)
- From: "T'aZ" <tazdev altern org>
- To: anjuta-list <anjuta-list lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: [Anjuta-list] Gnome-terminal sµx (changing default term)
- Date: Thu Dec 13 10:32:09 2001
hello guys i'm using anjuta and i found it really great, but is it possible
to change the default terminal, for now it's gnome-terminal, but it's _very_
sloooooow; i need to make a 'snake' and it's 10x slower on my machine with
gnometerminal than via telnet from my university!
so, hum, how to do this?
* Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you. *
] [Thread Prev