[Anjuta-list] [RFC] Embedded terminal

Hi all

Recently, I checked out KDE2.2.2 and their editor KATE had a really cool
feature, an embedded terminal. I found it pretty useful, so I added this
to anjuta 1.x. Here is a screenshot:
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/biswapesh/images/terminal.gif

(Please ignore the slight layout messup, i.e the empty box to the left
of the terminal - I'll fix it if this goes into the tree).

What do people think about this ? Is this useful ? Or unnecessary bloat
? Of course, this is just another tab in the messages window, so it
doesn't interfere with your working unless you explicitly enable the
message page display and switch to 'Term'.

Feedback welcome as always.

- Biswa