Re: [Anjuta-list] creating a more simple project

Well, currently the plan is to plug in Stef's PM in Anjuta 1.x
(hopefully by 0.1.9 or 0.2.0). This one would be able to generate a
hierarchy of source given the top level directory, somewhat like a file
manager (but only for source files). This should solve the problem of
manually importing each source file one by one.

I hope this is what Manuel means ?

Regards.
Biswa.