[Anjuta-list] New autocompletion and syntax highliting

Hi all

Since there have been quite a few complaints about the above, I'd like
to clarify:

a) In-file autocompletion: This got removed when the TagManager library
was integrated. I didn't think it would be a big annoyance since extern
and static variables do come in the auto-completion list - only the
local variables do not appear (If this is not the case, please let me
know). However, looks like this is a feature many of us want, so I'll
put it back in in a day or two, so you should get local as well as
global/project level autocompletion.

b) The syntax highlight change was pretty minimal and mainly a byproduct
of TagManager integration - system structs/classes should appear in
brown, local (project level) structs/classes in light blue, and the
standard keywords in dark blue as before. Unfortunately, it appears to
be a bit broken font-wise for some, I'm not sure how. This is probably
part of a bigger problem with styles in Scintilla, as Andy points out,
in which case I'm totally clueless.

If anyone gets fonts/style corruption and can reproduce it, can he/she
please post details to the devel list ? This will help us get to the
bottom of the problem.

Thanks and regards.
Biswa.