Re: [Anjuta-list] Font weirdness with 0.1.8

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 21:56, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> Look for a file called 'internal.properties' in /usr/share/anjuta. It
> should have lines like:
> --------------------------
> # Keyword 2
> style.cpp.16=fore:#0000FF,bold
> # Keyword 3
> style.cpp.19=fore:#991111,bold
> ---------------------------
>
> These control the colors. The brown ones (style.cpp.16) are
> system-defined structs/typedefs and light blue ones (style.cpp.19) are
> project specific struct/typedefs. If you do not like the colors, you can
> set them to normal using:
>
> style.cpp.16=$(style.default.keyword)
> style.cpp.19=$(style.default.keyword)

I think you touched on something. Only the system-defined
structs/typdefs are in what looks to be a courier 12 point font while my
structs are in the expected Lucida console 14 point font.

In the file /usr/share/anjuta.properties I find the line:

font.monospace=font:courier,size:12

I tried changing the font to lucidaconsole and then the size to 14 but
no change. I also changed the same settings in my
~/.anjuta/users.properties and again no difference.

I also tried placing:

style.cpp.16=$(style.default.keyword)

and

style.cpp.16=$(font.big)

Anything to change the font but nothing worked.

Any other ideas?

Preferences doesn't seem to have anything I can change for this.