Re: [Anjuta-list] Using a library

On 28 Aug 2001 18:45:14 +0530, Naba Kumar wrote:
> On 27 Aug 2001 19:51:42 +0200, j.m.maurer wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I'm using anjuta for a project I'm working on and ran into a small
> > problem: i'm using libglade for the project and want to specify that for
> > the compiler...
> >
> > In my old makefiles I used: LDFLAGS=`gnome-config --libs gnome gnomeui
> > libglade`
> >

> Put this same thing in "setings->compiler options->additional options".
> You will also need to put `gnome-config --cflags gnome gnomeui libglade`

Along a similar line, where would I put addition to the configure script
so that they'll persist even if I recreate configure, etc in Anjuta or
Glade? Specifically I want to have configure check for PostgreSQL and
set the appropriate variables.

Is that part of the Configure screen that says "Fixme:"?

--
sjansen byu edu