[Anjuta-list] What makes Anjuta differant

I dont mean to be rude honest, but what makes Anjuta better/different
from the other IDEs for Linux such as glimmer gIDE, gbuilder?

thats a question for the FAQ, dont reprint the rest of this mail

Ideally what i would really like to see is a cross plato IDE for C/C++
that worked reasonably similarly to MSVC (with intergration for Glade).
I like open source/free software, but i dont have much choice but i dont
always have the choice not to use Windows, and i personally as a desktop
user and occasional programmer the applications are more important the
the OS.

by the way Gnome have a broken link pointed at your site, you might be
able to fix it with a redirect (or try and get them to update their
link).

Later
Alan

--
Pinky, are you pondering what I?m pondering?
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?