[Anjuta-list] Anjuta 0.1.6 release tarball ready

Hi all !

I've just finished preparing the 0.1.6 tarball, and it's been a _lot_ of
compilation issues fixes !

Now, please can you test it ? If someone (perhaps you, Andy) have got a
stable Redhat system, can you build (s)rpm packages ?

I've put it on my website's ftp, to avoid later sf problems :
http://zzrough.free.fr/anjuta/anjuta-0.1.6.tar.gz

If it works, I'll have to contact the Gnome 1.4.1 beta1 release
coordinator to upload the tarball on ftp.gnome.org, and Misha (do he
always monitor the list ?) for the website update.

Thanks.

--Stef