[Anjuta-list] Help needed (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: abraham thomas <prakashabe yahoo com>
Subject: Help needed

Dear Friends

 Please help, if possible. This is important to me...
 so I am asking you to please forward it. Please send
this
 to all your contacts.

 If anyone you know has survived NON SMALL CELL LUNG
CANCER,
 please inform me at the address given below.
 My husband has it and I would like to know what
treatment
 was used.

 Please forward to everyone on your contact list.

 From the bottom of my heart I thank you.

 Thank you,

 Divya Singh

 Inform here :
 SIEMENS
 Siemens Information System Limited
 #84, Keonics Electronics City
 Hosur Road, Bangalore - 561 229
 INDIA

 Keep forwarding this, even if u r unable to help.
 Somebody else might be able to....

 MAY GOD BE WITH U AND BLESS U ALWAYS