[anjuta-devel] Archiving the mailing list

Hi all;

the GNOME project is trying to move away from mailman mailing lists, and towards Discourse[0].

The anjuta-devel-list has not seen any new email since August 2018, two years ago. As such, it's been proposed for archival[1].

Archiving the mailing list will leave the archives available.

The proposed replacement is the anjuta-list, though ideally we would like both the anjuta-devel and the anjuta lists moved to a Discourse[2] tag, under the "Applications" category.

If the owners of the Anjuta project, and the list administrators do not wish for archival, please reply to me directly, or leave a comment in the GitLab issue, within the next 15 days.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

[0]: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/Initiatives/-/issues/18
[1]: https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/411