Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta 3.22 crashes on raspbian when opening .ui file

Hi,

On 15/09/2017 17:41, Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita wrote:
Do you have any idea about what may be causing this?

I have no idea.

Is there any information I can give you to help debug it?

Is it possible to run valgrind?

Should I open a bug on GNOME bugzilla?

Yes, I think it's always better to create a bug report. It will stay and you can add more information. Now, I spend very few time on Anjuta and I'm the most active so.