[anjuta-devel] Anjuta is intermittently crashing

 Hi, ALL,
I have another problem with Anjuta that I'd like to report.

I have my project resides on GitHub. I don't have any GUI interface installed
for Git client and am working from the Terminal in order to commit and push
the changes.

Now when I have an Anjuta open and am trying to commit or push my changes to
remote or local repository, sometimes Anjuta just crashes. After
restarting everything is
OK.

This crash is very intermittent and it may not happen for 2-3 days and
then it crashes
out of nowhere.

I do have a Git plugin installed inside Anjuta, but I don't have it
open. Still there maybe a conflict somewhere.

Does anybody experienced such problem?
If I'm the first one I will try to get more info - a backtrace when I
get the crash and report
it.
But if it already been reported I'd be curious to know if there is a
fix and whether it is an
Anjuta issue or not.

Thank you.